**General Admission tickets are completely sold out; additional GA tickets will not be released**
The 12th annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic returns to scenic Liberty State Park on Saturday, June 1, 2019. Join Veuve Clicquot to watch an exciting polo match while enjoying a day of picnicking and champagne sipping.
Polo-goers and champagne sippers alike can purchase one of three ticketing options, which offer access to Veuve Clicquot champagne bars featuring Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label, Rosé, Rich, and Rich Rosé. Guests will be able to enjoy delicious food offerings from some of the city’s most popular food trucks, lawn games, and prime seating to cheer from the sidelines during a thrilling polo match led by world-renowned polo player Nacho Figueras.
Veuve Clicquot is proud to support Friends of Liberty State Park, the official beneficiary of the annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic.
Event is 21+
• All guests must be 21+ with valid proof of ID to attend. No exceptions
• Each guest must possess an individual ticket
• All tickets must be purchased through Eventbrite directly; Veuve Clicquot does not honor or recommend purchasing tickets from third-party vendors. Tickets will not be available for purchase at the door
• Wristbands must be worn at all times; void if tampered with or removed
• No re-entry
• No outside alcohol is permitted on-site
• All guests must adhere to the mode of transportation noted on ticket; absolutely no drop-offs at Liberty State Park
• Event is rain or shine
• No disorderly conduct will be tolerated; unruly guests are subject to ejection
• All sales are final
• Smoking of tobacco products including use of electronic devices (vaping) is strictly prohibited at Liberty State Park
• As always, please enjoy responsibly; alcohol sales at the event are managed by Biggie’s, licensed caterer in the State of New Jersey
• By entering this event, you acknowledge that photos and/or videos may be taken of you and used by Moët Hennessy USA and its affiliates. You hereby waive any claims against Moët Hennessy USA and its affiliates in connection with the use in any and all media of such photos and videos taken at this event
• By entering onto the grounds of the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic (the “Event”), you assume all risk and danger incidental to the game of polo and release Moët Hennessy USA, Inc., its affiliates, contractors and employees, the Event’s sponsors, host organizations, participating players, event production companies and all agents from any and all liabilities resulting from such entry. You acknowledge that polo is an aggressive, physical sport which by its nature involves a high risk of injury, not only to players and the animals, but also to bystanders and their personal property. In attending the Event, you agree to accept full responsibility for your own safety
WHAT CAN I BRING?
• Factory-sealed water bottles and non-alcoholic beverages
• Picnic blankets
*All food items are subject to search and may be confiscated at the discretion of security
WHAT CAN’T I BRING?
• Alcohol (including Veuve Clicquot) or open containers
• Babies or children under 21
• Glass containers of any kind
• Large beach umbrellas
• Professional photography equipment including monopods, tripods, and telephoto lenses
• Weapons of any kind